With the rapid development of the Internet, as well as portable computers, smart phones and other mobile intelligent terminal use increasingly frequent wireless channel as a transmission medium of wireless local area network (WLAN)...
- Canonical releases Ubuntu-WSL for better Ubuntu integration on Windows
- Proxmox VE 6.0 released: open-source solution for enterprise virtualization
- OPNsense 19.7 released, FreeBSD based firewall and routing platform
- SparkyLinux 5.8 released, based on Debian distro
- Reminder: Ubuntu 18.10 Cosmic Cuttlefish will reach EOL on Thursday