The YAWAST Antecedent Web Application Security Toolkit YAWAST is an application meant to simplify initial analysis and information gathering for penetration testers and security auditors. It performs basic checks in these categories: TLS/SSL –...
- Qubes OS 4.0.3 releases: The best Linux distributions for privacy and security
- Lakka 2.3.2 releases: Linux distribution for gaming consoles
- GhostBSD 20.01 released, FreeBSD distribution
- Manjaro KDE/XFCE/GNOME 19.0-pre3 Kyria is available for testing: Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- RIOT 2020.01-RC2 releases: The friendly OS for IoT