The THC IPV6 ATTACK TOOLKIT comes already with lots of effective attacking tools:
– parasite6: ICMPv6 neighbor solicitation/advertisement spoofer, puts you as man-in-the-middle, same as ARP mitm (and parasite)
– alive6: an effective alive scanning, which will detect all systems listening to this address
– dnsdict6: paralyzed DNS IPv6 dictionary bruteforcer
– fake_router6: announce yourself as a router on the network, with the highest priority
– redir6: redirect traffic to you intelligently (man-in-the-middle) with a clever ICMPv6 redirect spoofer
– toobig6: mtu decreaser with the same intelligence as redir6
– detect-new-ip6: detect new IPv6 devices which join the network, you can run a script to automatically scan these systems etc.
– dos-new-ip6: detect new IPv6 devices and tell them that their chosen IP
collides on the network (DOS).
– trace6: very fast traceroute6 with supports ICMP6 echo request and TCP-SYN
– flood_router6: flood a target with random router advertisements
– flood_advertise6: flood a target with random neighbor advertisements
– fuzz_ip6: fuzzer for IPv6
– implementation6: performs various implementation checks on IPv6
– implementation6d: listen daemon for implementation6 to check behind a FW
– fake_mld6: announce yourself in a multicast group of your choice on the net
– fake_mld26: same but for MLDv2
– fake_mldrouter6: fake MLD router messages
– fake_mipv6: steal a mobile IP to yours if IPSEC is not needed for authentication
– fake_advertiser6: announce yourself on the network
– smurf6: local smurfer
– rsmurf6: remote smurfer, known to work only against Linux at the moment
– exploit6: known IPv6 vulnerabilities to test against a target
– denial6: a collection of denial-of-service tests against a target
– thcping6: sends a handcrafted ping6 packet
– sendpees6: a tool by firstname.lastname@example.org, which generates a neighbor solicitation requests with a lot of CGAs (crypto stuff 😉 to keep the CPU busy. nice.
- * long interface names are now supported. Thanks to Christophe Desoutter@Airbus for the patch!
- * added error check for openssl BN_ functions (thanks to lc3412)
- * added support for global destinations for dump_dhcp6
- * added new tool: connect6, useful for tcp6 connect pings
- * added -i microseconds interval option for smurf6 and thcsyn6 (thanks to shellqiqi@github)
- * added -w timeout option to thcping6