UnSAFE Bank v2.1 releases: Vulnerable Banking Suite
UnSAFE Bank is a core virtual banking suite designed with the aim to incorporate the cybersecurity risks and various test cases such that newbie, developers, and security analysts can learn, hack and improvise their vulnerability assessment and penetration testing skills on Web, Android and iOS application.
It currently consists of the following functionalities:
- Funds Transfer
- View Account Statement
- Add/View Beneficiary
Note: New features and vulnerability integration is under development.
Say it intentionally or unintentionally, we have introduced vulnerabilities which varies from low severity to critical severity.
Customer ID and password are required to login to the application. You can always sign up as a new user in the application.
On successful sign up:
- You will be provided with your Customer ID corresponding to your account. Always note your Customer ID and keep it SAFE for further usage.
- Your dummy PII and account information would be created automatically.
- Default beneficiaries would be added to your account.
- Virtual money would be added to your account ranging from 1 to 5 lakh.
Existing User Bank Accounts
The following data can be used to perform actions such as add beneficiary, funds transfer, etc.
|Account Holder||Account Number||IFSC Code|
- Added new modules in the application
- New vulnerabilities introduced from OWASP Top 10 2017
Copyright (C) 2020 lucideus-repo