Vulnman v0.4 RC3 releases: open-source pentest management application
Vulnman is an open-source pentest management application written in Python using the powerful Django framework.
It aims to have a central place to manage vulnerabilities and other penetration assets. The report generation should be as simple as possible to allow the analyst to focus on finding bugs.
It provides a web interface to create pentesting projects, manage the associated assets, like hosts, services, applications, and reports.
The reports are created from HTML templates. Text sections can be written using Markdown syntax. The generated reports are served as PDF files.
- Unlimited projects
- Unlimited users
- Easy pentest report generation based on information of the project
- Customizable report template
- Markdown syntax supported (mostly)
- Vulnerability templates
- Templates can be imported from YAML files
- Vulnerability management
- Simple proof of concept management
- Manage tasks during a pentest
- Create tasks from templates
- Import results from external tools
- BurpSuite Professional
- and more
- Manage assets of projects like
- Web Applications
- Web Requests
Changelog v0.4 RC3
- Fix login error (#231)
Copyright (c) 2021 blockomat2100