Watcher v1.2.8 releases: Open Source Cybersecurity Threat Hunting Platform
Watcher is a Django & React JS automated platform for discovering new potential cybersecurity threats targeting your organization.
It should be used on webservers and available on Docker.
- Detect emerging vulnerability, malware using social network & other RSS sources (www.cert.ssi.gouv.fr, www.cert.europa.eu, www.us-cert.gov, www.cyber.gov.au…).
- Detect Keywords in pastebin & in other IT content exchange websites (stackoverflow, github, gitlab, bitbucket, apkmirror, npm…).
- Monitor malicious domain names (IP, mail/MX record, html content using TLSH).
- Detect potentially malicious domain names targeting your organization, using dnstwist.
Useful as a bundle regrouping threat hunting/intelligence automated features.
- Create cases on TheHive and events on MISP.
- Integrated IOCs export to TheHive and MISP.
- LDAP & Local Authentication.
- Email notifications.
- Ticketing system feeding.
- Admin interface.
- Advance users permissions & groups.
Watcher provides a powerful user interface for data visualization and analysis. This interface can also be used to manage Watcher usage and to monitor its status.
Malicious domain names monitoring
IOCs export to TheHive & MISP
Potentially malicious domain names detection
Django provides a ready-to-use user interface for administrative activities. We all know how an admin interface is important for a web project: User management, user group management, Watcher configuration, usage logs…
- Fixed an undefined ticket ID BUG when monitoring a new website when the ticket ID field and the list of monitored websites are empty.
Copyright (C) 2020 Felix83000