Windows 10 April 2018 Update (version 1803) is available now
Microsoft has downloaded the ISO image of Windows 10 Version 1803 that was officially expected to be issued to all users on April 30, 2018, US time. According to Microsoft’s official statement, it is recommended that users should choose a new installation method to update.
Microsoft said that the April update will be 63% faster than the fall creative update.
It is reported that one of the three major updates to be updated in April is the global timeline function, the second is proximity sharing, and the third is voice control.
How to update
- Download the Update Assistant from Microsoft’s website
- Launch the Windows10Upgrade.exe file
- Click Update Now
- If your device is compatible with the Windows 10 April 2018 update, the next button will let you start the upgrade
Tips: How to download the Windows 10 April 2018 Update iso image file:
- Go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10
- Press F12 button
- Press Ctrl + Shift + M button
- Refresh this site by pressing F5 button