WinObjEx64 v1.8.7 releases: Windows Object Explorer 64-bit
WinObjEx64 is an advanced utility that lets you explore the Windows Object Manager namespace. For certain object types, you can double-click on it or use the “Properties…” toolbar button to get more information, such as description, attributes, resource usage etc. It let you view and edit object-related security information if you have required access rights.
WinObjEx64 does not require administrative privileges. However administrative privilege is required to view much of the namespace and to edit object-related security information.
It works only on the following x64 Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (TH1, TH2, RS1, RS2), including Server variants.
WinObjEx64 does not work on Windows XP, Windows Vista is partially supported and has no plans for their full support.
In order to use all program features Windows must be booted in the DEBUG mode.
v1.8.7 01 August 2020
- 20h1/20h2/21h1 compatibility improvements
- added recognizing of shimmed drivers for drivers list (win10+)
- show process trust label for sections if it present
- plugins system extended and upgraded to support context plugins
- added imagescope plugin for section object types backed by imagefile
- added plugins viewer
- various minor changes
- treelist: fix tooltips flickering on Windows 7
Copyright (c) 2015 – 2018,