WinObjEx64 v1.6.0 releases: Windows Object Explorer 64-bit
WinObjEx64 is an advanced utility that lets you explore the Windows Object Manager namespace. For certain object types, you can double-click on it or use the “Properties…” toolbar button to get more information, such as description, attributes, resource usage etc. It let you view and edit object-related security information if you have required access rights.
WinObjEx64 does not require administrative privileges. However administrative privilege is required to view much of the namespace and to edit object-related security information.
It works only on the following x64 Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 (TH1, TH2, RS1, RS2), including Server variants.
WinObjEx64 does not work on Windows XP, Windows Vista is partially supported and has no plans for their full support.
In order to use all program features Windows must be booted in the DEBUG mode.
- ported to msvc 2017 (with backward compatibility to 2015)
- reimplemented private namespaces lookup
- object directory dump reflect Win10 changes
- added alpc port dump and additional dialog
- treelist control updated
- private namespaces dialog updated
- usershareddata dialog updated
- internal rearrange
- merge pull request #7, fix Job object process list display
- multiple Wine Staging fixes
- rtls updated
Copyright (c) 2015 – 2018,