WPForce: WordPress Attack Suite
WPForce – WordPress Attack Suite
It is a suite of WordPress Attack tools. Currently, this contains 2 scripts – WPForce, which brute forces logins via the API, and Yertle, which uploads shells once admin credentials have been found. Yertle also contains a number of post-exploitation modules.
For more information, visit the blog post here: https://www.n00py.io/2017/03/squeezing-the-juice-out-of-a-compromised-wordpress-server/
- Brute Force via API, not login form bypassing some forms of protection
- Can automatically upload an interactive shell
- Can be used to spawn a full-featured reverse shell
- Dumps WordPress password hashes
- Can backdoor authentication function for plaintext password collection
- Inject BeEF hook into all pages
- Pivot to meterpreter if needed
Yertle currently contains these modules:
Copyright (c) 2017, n00py All rights reserved.