xxUSBSentinel: Windows anti-forensics USB monitoring tool
Windows anti-forensics USB monitoring tool. First, you map a Key USB device – it can be a mouse, keyboard, flash drive etc. It will ask you to plug and unplug your device. Then the program remembers the device ID (VID:PID). After that, you can arm the Sentinel and it would listen for device disconnect events and if your Key USB device is unplugged – xxUSBSentinel will shut down your computer the fast way. The whole purpose of that is to make recovering your encrypted drive keys almost impossible.
- WARNING: This software will not encrypt or protect your data/drives, its only aim is to help you improve your operational security.
- Monitor and log all types of USB devices connecting and disconnecting
- Export logs to file
- Resolve device VID:PID
- Map a device to be a Key USB device
- Fast shutdown on Key USB device unplug
- Control everything from GUI or from the traybar icon
- Test mode option for practice