ZeusCloud: open source cloud security platform
ZeusCloud is an open-source cloud security platform.
Discover, prioritize, and remediate your risks in the cloud.
- Build an asset inventory of your AWS accounts.
- Continuously monitor your environments for misconfigurations and attack paths.
- Customize security and compliance controls to fit your needs.
- Contextually prioritize and remediate security findings
- Meet compliance standards PCI DSS, CIS, and more!
- Discover Attack Paths – Discover toxic risk combinations an attacker can use to penetrate your environment.
- Identify Misconfigurations – Discover the highest risk-of-exploit misconfigurations in your environments.
- Fast Prioritization – Filter, sort, and fast search to zoom in on your important risks.
- Helpful Context – Understand the surrounding context behind why security rules have passed or failed.
- Configurability – Configure which security rules are active, which alerts should be muted, and more.
- Security as Code – Modify rules or write your own with our extensible security-as-code approach.
- Remediation – Follow step by step guides to remediate security findings.
- Compliance – Ensure your cloud posture is compliant with PCI DSS, CIS benchmarks and more!
Cloud usage continues to grow. Companies are shifting more of their workloads from on-prem to the cloud and both adding and expanding new and existing workloads in the cloud. Cloud providers keep increasing their offerings and their complexity. Companies are having trouble keeping track of their security risks as their cloud environment scales and grow more complex. Several high-profile attacks have occurred in recent times. Capital One had an S3 bucket breached, Amazon had an unprotected Prime Video server breached, Microsoft had an Azure DevOps server breached, Puma was the victim of ransomware, etc.
We had to take action.
- We noticed traditional cloud security tools are opaque, confusing, time-consuming to set up, and expensive as you scale your cloud environment
- Cybersecurity vendors don’t provide much actionable information to security, engineering, and devops teams by inundating them with non-contextual alerts
- ZeusCloud is easy to set up, transparent, and configurable, so you can prioritize the most important risks
- Best of all, you can use ZeusCloud for free!