curl is a tool to transfer data from or to a server, using one of the supported protocols (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, FTPS, SCP, SFTP, TFTP, DICT, TELNET, LDAP or FILE). The command is designed...
- Microsoft Fixes Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Google Chrome has fixed the 10th zero-day vulnerability in 2021
- Apple releases updates to all iOS/iPad devices to fix security vulnerabilities
- CVE-2021-40444: Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- New Bluetooth security vulnerability BrakTooth affects 1 billion devices worldwide