pwntools – CTF toolkit Pwntools is a CTF framework and exploits the development library. Written in Python, it is designed for rapid prototyping and development and intended to make exploit writing as simple as...
- CVE-2021-30245: Apache OpenOffice Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-21984: VMware vRealize Business for Cloud remote code execution vulnerability
- Microsoft finds code execution (BadAlloc) vulnerabilities in IoT and OT devices
- Apache OFBiz Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-30657: a malicious application may bypass Gatekeeper checks