httpx v1.3.5 releases: fast and multi-purpose HTTP toolkit
httpx is a fast and multi-purpose HTTP toolkit allow to run multiple probers using retryablehttp library, it is designed to maintain the result reliability with increased threads.
- Simple and modular codebase making it easy to contribute.
- Fast And fully configurable flags to probe multiple elements.
- Supports vhost, urls, ports, title, content-length, status-code, response-body probbing.
- Smart auto fallback from https to http as default.
- Supports hosts, URLs, and CIDR as input.
- Handles edge cases doing retries, backoffs, etc for handling WAFs.
🎉 New Features
-bp, -body-preview display first N characters of response body (default 100)
-rhsts, -respect-hsts respect HSTS response headers for redirect requests
-irh, -include-response-header include http response (headers) in JSON output (-json only)
-ehb, -exclude-headless-body enable excluding headless header from json output -esb, -exclude-screenshot-bytes enable excluding screenshot bytes from json output
🐞 Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue with DNS record when
-portsoption is used by @kz0ltan in #1347
- Fixed with
-ecoption to exclude WAF by @JoshuaMart in #1341
- Fixed issue with DSL filter and matcher by @dogancanbakir in #1313
- Fixed issue with raw response to make it RFC compliant by @dogancanbakir in #1337
- Fixed issue with favicon option with external host by @dogancanbakir in #1339
- Fixed issue screenshot path on WSL issue by @dogancanbakir in #1340
- Fixed minor issues with screenshot option by @dogancanbakir in #1353
This will display help for the tool. Here are all the switches it supports.
|-H||Custom Header input||
httpx -H 'x-bug-bounty: hacker'
|-follow-redirects||Follow URL redirects (default false)||
|-http-proxy||URL of the proxy server||
httpx -http-proxy hxxp://proxy-host:80
|-l||File containing host/urls to process||
httpx -l hosts.txt
|-l||File containing CIDR to process||
httpx -l cidr.txt
|-no-color||Disable colors in the output.||
|-o||File to save output result (optional)||
httpx -o output.txt
|-json||Prints all the probes in JSON format (default false)||
|-vhost||Probes to detect vhost from list of subdomains||
|-threads||Number of threads (default 50)||
httpx - threads 100
|-ports||Ports ranges to probe (nmap syntax: eg 1,2-10,11)||
httpx -ports 80,443,100-200
|-title||Prints title of page if available||
|-content-length||Prints content length in the output||
|-status-code||Prints status code in the output||
|-web-server||Prints running web sever if available||
|-store-response||Store response as domain.txt||
|-store-response-dir||Directory to store response (default current path)||
httpx -store-response-dir output
|-retries||Number of retries||
|-silent||Prints only results in the output||
|-timeout||Timeout in seconds (default 5)||
httpx -timeout 10
|-version||Prints current version of the httpx||
|-x||Request Method (default ‘GET’)||
httpx -x HEAD
Copyright (c) Exposed Atoms Pvt Ltd