Linkbox software review
Backlink tracking is vital in the promotion of a website. It’s becoming harder to track manually backlinks as the amount of backlinks as well as the number of sites promoted grows.
linkbox.pro solves the problem completely.
The service is responsible for monitoring all projects’ external links. SEO professionals can manage their work through a user-friendly interface. Link Box offers tools that permit you to:
- bulk google index checker online tool;
- bulk backlinks checker;
- backlink monitor;
- link indexer;
- backlink anchor text analysis tool.
Checking external links
SEO marketing and budget optimization need a bulk check of backlinks. Regular monitoring of external links in Linkbox Pro lets you access the data about:
- links deleted right after they were created;
- Links on donor pages
- the anchors for all external links that are on the pages.
- information on nofollow and dofollow link attributes;
Link Box Imports Links:
- to previously-created campaigns;
- Through the Ahrefs or Google Console crawler module, etc.
All details regarding domains and backlinks can be seen in the table and graph. The table analyses the backlinks of your website using different filters.
Check backlink indexing
Linkbox Pro is a tool that can perform mass checks on the Google index for external backlinks. This module allows you:
- Regular monitoring of their presence in the index is possible.
- Quickly check to index;
The SEO specialist will be informed in the event that the link is removed from the Google index. This alert allows the SEO specialist to take appropriate actions to ensure that the site acceptor has not disappeared from the index of search engines. Linkbox Pro lets you manage the indexing of backlinks for every campaign and project all at once.
The table displays the date as well as the results of Google indexing checks. The status is highlighted by colors.
- Red – Not Indexed
- Green – Index;
- Gray – The check wasn’t done.
A special filter allows users to select links that are not yet indexed to be sent to Google for indexing through Google Add URL.
Indexing of backlinks
Do not wait for Google to index your links. You need to take the initiative. Linkbox Pro helps you forward pages that are not indexable to Google indexer. It’s just the click of a button. Googlebot will always visit the site when it is linked to. Googlebot’s capability to index an internet page is dependent on its quality.
This lets you index your backlinks more quickly and gives the most efficient results.
There are numerous modules built in this service:
Analyze of anchors
Link Box allows you to check anchors during backlink checks. This allows you to check:
- Pages for presence and indexing with anchors that are on the Google Console
- attributes of links with anchors
- backlink anchor texts;
All results are presented in a table named anchors table. It is the base of the module. Near each anchor, there is the following information:
- URLs for the donor and acceptor pages;
- The name of the campaign with the donor page.
- Indexing information (when and when backlinks were added or removed from the index).
- Information about crawlers that cross
- attribute and backlink type.
Filters can be used to filter the information using:
- Campaign name;
- attributes (dofollow, nofollow, ugc, sponsored, etc. );
- Type of Backlink
- the status of indexing.
- A match is a base crawler. Make use of the Exclude filter to find anchors missing from crawlers. Select the desired crawler.
Donor data could comprise:
- Export in Excel format to further analyze;
- sent for indexing.
This allows you to index specific links to a particular page or an anchor list. In the graph, you’ll be able to see how natural and uniform the profile of the links appears.
Crawler analysis tool
This module lets you upload backlink lists from various services (Google Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, Majestic) to Linkbox. There is a separate upload from Console and Ahrefs. The remainder of the data will be transferred to Temporary.
The module offers a search using:
- You could match the search query with the URL of the links (e.g. you can pick all YouTube backlinks).
- Links from any link campaign can be crossed by crawlers
- Different crawlers
- link status (new and active, as well as historical).
The module’s bottom has backlinks that contain information about:
- addition date.
- Campaigns that they cross
- crawlers in which the link is found
Link Box includes a crawler module that allows you to determine which of your links Google knows (by crossing over with GSC) as well as which of your competitors (by cross-over with Ahrefs).
A planner to plan checkouts
linkbox.pro lets you easily automate the management of backlinks. This can be accomplished through the task planner.
To start with you can choose to select between tier1 levels as well as the tier 2 levels. The tab includes all projects divided by campaigns. The auto-checking of links is on the leftside, while the indexing auto-check is on the right.
Any checkout can be easily begun by selecting the desired start date ahead of time. For example, you can perform a check once a week.
After the module has been installed, the program will run the checks at the set intervals and send you an email notification of any issues.
Free Report module
LinkBox generates reports after backlinks have been checked and indexed. The first report is a comprehensive overview of all parameters. Only the parameters that have changed during two checkouts is included in follow-up reports.
You can filter reports according to:
- Set objectives for checking (links and index status).
- URL for the donor page
- Link Level 1 or 2
- Campaign of link
The basic block consists of changing tags with the corresponding value for the number of pages to which the changes are applied. They are categorized by importance and highlighted using color.
- green – Minor adjustments that can provide valuable information.
- orange – errors that are not critical and are also worthy of your attention;
- Red – Significant changes that require particular attention and should be addressed promptly
To browse through tags you need to click on them to highlight all pages for which the tag can be applied. All links will appear in a table that has columns.
- The left column displays the URL of the donor, the link campaign, and the project.
- The right side includes changes to the backlink pages.
Linkbox continuously keeps all your external links as well as their indexing. linkbox.pro will be able to report any changes.
This service allows you to store all backlinks in one database and track them. Link Box is a sophisticated tool that lets you control backlinks. It is a tool that can be utilized by a professional who is experienced to boost your site’s visibility to the top rankings as well as reduce costs.