OSINT: some usefull script for gathering information
Small scripts for OSINT.
git clone https://github.com/woj-ciech/OSINT.git
Small proof of concept to show how to retrieve exact location of photos from instagram. At instagram.com you can only see approximate location like country and city. This script gets latitude and longitude from photos and next checks this values with GeoPy. Additionaly can count all hashtags.
Tested with >600 photos
Do not forget to change api credentials
- Count and show all hashtags
- Get exact location of all photos (thanks to GeoPy) with timestamp
- GeoPy (pip install geopy)
- InstagramApi for python (https://github.com/LevPasha/Instagram-API-python) (pip install -e git+https://github.com/LevPasha/Instagram-API-python.git#egg=InstagramAPI)
Usage: #python insta.py ID
You can check user’s ID easily by adding double underscore at the end of the request, like this https://www.instagram.com/USERNAME/?__a=1 and look for owner id in json response.
Examples: (random person)
Search multiple organization with Shodan.
Prepare txt file with organizations names and pass it to script as argument.
Edit line #140 and change your api key.
gopkg.in/ns3777k/go-shodan.v1/shodan (Shodan API)
github.com/PuerkitoBio/goquery (gathering organization from Bugcrowd) (optional)
Run ./shodan hosts.txt
As output script makes directory with organization’s name and writes response as txt file
#3. Amazon S3
- It scans each bucket from provided dictionary for extensions
- You can check all files with chosen extension or random one
- Follow the instructions in script and it will be working, otherwise it won’t
Dictionary in form: