Osintgram v1.2 releases: tool for OSINT on Instagram
Osintgram is a tool for OSINT on Instagram. Osintgram is a fork of https://github.com/LevPasha/Instagram-API-python and https://github.com/woj-ciech/OSINT/tree/master/insta.
Show target info like:
- full name
- is it a business account?
- business category (if the target has a business account)
- is verified?
Return a list with address (GPS) tagged by the target in his photos. The list has a post, address, and date fields.
Return a list with target followers with id, nickname and full name
Return a list with users followed by target with id, nickname and full name
Return a list with all hashtag used by target in his photos
Return the total number of likes in target’s posts
Return the total number of comments in target’s posts
Return a list with the description of the content of the target’s photos
Download all target’s photos in the output folder. When you run the command, the script asks you how many photos you want to download. Type ENTER to download all photos available or type a number to choose how many photos you want to download.
Run a command: photos How many photos you want to download (default all):
Return a list of all captions used by target in his photos.
Return the number of photos and video shared by the target
Download target profile picture (HD if is available)
- Added virtual environment (#126)
- Removed some typos (#129, #118)
- Added new configuration (#125)
- Added new
- Added Docker support (#141)
Install & Use
- Fork/Clone/Download this repogit clone https://github.com/Datalux/Osintgram.git
- Navigate to the directorycd Osintgram
- Run pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Create a subdirectory configmkdir config
- Create in config folder the file: username.conf and write your Instagram account username
- Create in config folder the file: pw.conf and write your Instagram account password
- Run the main.py scriptpython3 main.py <target username>
Copyright (C) 2019 Datalux