Penetration Testing – A Survival Guide
A complete pentesting guide facilitating smooth backtracking for working hackers.
The need for penetration testers has grown well over what the IT industry ever anticipated. Running just a vulnerability scanner is no longer an effective method to determine whether a business is truly secure.
What You Will Learn:
- Exploit several common Windows network vulnerabilities
- Recover lost files, investigate successful hacks, and discover hidden data in innocent-looking files
- Expose vulnerabilities present in web servers and their applications using server-side attacks
- Use SQL and cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks
- Check for XSS flaws using the burp suite proxy
- Acquaint yourself with the fundamental building blocks of Android Apps in the right way
- Take a look at how your personal data can be stolen by malicious attackers
- See how developers make mistakes that allow attackers to steal data from phones
Free offer expires 9/19/17
Offered Free by: Packt Publishing