PiFinger: Searches for wifi-pineapple traces and calculate wireless network security score
The purpose of this project is to determine whether the network we are connected to is opened by Wifi-Pineapple. In addition, the tool analyzes the wireless networks you have previously connected and gives you a security score.
- Is this network opened by pineapple?
- Have you been connected to insecure networks before?
- Logging (
Wireless Security Score) (time, mac, ssid, score, is_pineapple)
Usage (for Linux)
- Modules: time, termcolor, sys, commands, interfaces, os
- OS: Kali, Ubuntu
- Python Version: 2.x
git clone https://github.com/besimaltnok/PiFinger.git
Install Python librarie(s):
pip install -r requirements.txt
Run the program with the following command:
WiFi-Pineapple Network Detection Techniques
- Manufacturer’s MAC address information
- Default HTTP Port (1471)
- Default hostname information for wifi-pineapple
- Analyzes the wireless networks you have previously connected
Copyright (C) 2017 besimaltnok