Py2ExeDecompiler: Decompiles Exe
Decompiles Exe created by Py2Exe using uncompyle6 for both python 2 and 3.
Contact: Amanda Rousseau (@malwareunicorn)
Download the release here
- Python 2.7, required for 2.7 py2exe binaries
- Python 3-3.5 required for python 3 binaries
- (optional) Python 3.6, will only show disassembly
- .NET Framework 4.5.2+
Drag and Drop or Upload an Exe compiled with Py2Exe
- Able to decompile Python 2.7-3.5 binaries
- Uses Uncompyle6 to decompile extracted .pyc from exe’s resources.
- Will be able to deobfuscate flare-on challenge kahki.exe