Stratus Red team v2.5.2 releases: emulate offensive attack techniques
Stratus Red team
Stratus Red Team is “Atomic Red Team™” for the cloud, allowing to emulate offensive attack techniques in a granular and self-contained manner.
Stratus Red Team is a lightweight Go binary you can install easily. It comes packaged with a number of AWS-specific attack techniques. Each attack technique is a documentation page automatically generated from the source code.
Stratus Red Team handles spinning up any infrastructure or configuration needed to execute an attack technique. This is what it calls warming-up an attack technique. Once an attack technique is “warm”, it can be detonated, i.e. executed to emulate the attacker behavior it intends to simulate.
List of all Attack Techniques
This page contains the list of all Stratus Attack Techniques.
- 370a454 Add references to aws.persistence.iam-create-admin-user
- c098e26 Add references to aws.persistence.iam-create-user-login-profile
- fad1e4a Brew formula update for stratus-red-team version v2.5.1
- bb3b3e3 Bump actions/checkout from 3.2.0 to 3.3.0 (#328)
- ca0ad37 Bump actions/upload-artifact from 3.1.0 to 3.1.2 (#329)
- c513cfe Bump alpine from 3.17.1 to 3.17.2 (#325)
- d1fd5a3 Bump dominikh/staticcheck-action from 1.2.0 to 1.3.0 (#326)
- d4ac89a Bump github/codeql-action from 2.2.1 to 2.2.5 (#330)
- 590516a Bump golang from 1.19.5-alpine3.16 to 1.20.1-alpine3.16 (#324)
- eb63922 Bump golang.org/x/net in /v2 (#320)
- efc8da3 Bump golang.org/x/text from 0.3.7 to 0.3.8 in /v2 (#316)
- 48f0fe5 Bump step-security/harden-runner from 2.1.0 to 2.2.0 (#327)
Install & Use
Copyright (C) 2022 @christophetd