About the crowdsec project Crowdsec is an open-source and lightweight software that allows you to detect peers with malevolent behaviors and block them from accessing your systems at various levels (infrastructural, system, applicative). To...
- FBI spent $900,000 to obtain the password and unlock iOS devices
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday 2021 April: fix 114 security vulnerabilities
- Chrome 89.0.4389.128 releases: fix two critical security vulnerability
- Microsoft Exchange Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Researcher Publishes Chrome 0-Day Remote Code Execution Vulnerability