FuzzingTool FuzzingTool is a web penetration testing tool, that handles with fuzzing. After the test is completed, all possible vulnerable entries (and the response data) are saved on a report file. Changelog v3.12 New...
- Microsoft Fixes Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Google Chrome has fixed the 10th zero-day vulnerability in 2021
- Apple releases updates to all iOS/iPad devices to fix security vulnerabilities
- CVE-2021-40444: Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- New Bluetooth security vulnerability BrakTooth affects 1 billion devices worldwide