i2pd i2pd (I2P Daemon) is a full-featured C++ implementation of I2P client. I2P (Invisible Internet Protocol) is a universal anonymous network layer. All communications over I2P are anonymous and end-to-end encrypted, participants don’t reveal...
- Manjaro KDE/XFCE/GNOME 19.0 RC2 is available for testing: Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Linux Kernel 5.6 RC2 releases
- ReactOS 0.4.13 RC44 releases: free Windows-compatible Operating System
- MX Linux 19.1 released, Debian-based Linux distribution
- Q4OS 4.0 Gemini is available for testing: based-Debian “Bullseye” Linux Distribution