Top ReactJS features which makes it best for developer
Today, you’ll be taking a closer look at the top ReactJS features. These days, the technology society is filled with various frameworks. To my way of thinking, many technologies were accessible like Angular, Node, Meteor when Facebook founded ReactJS. In this day and age, this library has become very famous because of its special features like integrity and adaptability. Many people are still showing it as the future of Web Development Services. The library supports its developers to develop down the difficult UI into easier elements.
So, keep reading – I’ll shed some light on all information.
What is ReactJS?
Features of ReactJS
Now I want to introduce to you some unusual features of ReactJS which make it famous between all developers. Be ready, let’s start our discussion.
Research has found that a web page in ReactJS is separated into different parts. Each element represents a view or a part of a view. Moreover, ReactJS is component-based. As you can see, it is simple to pass the data through an app and keep the state out of the DOM.
- The Virtual DOM
Many people claim that React generates a very international and effective user communication for websites and mobile applications. As a result, declarative views make your code more simple and more natural to debug.
- Event handling
According to experts, React forms its development system which is wholly cooperative with the object model. On top of that, it gives a cross-browser interface to a native event. That means you do not require to worry about inappropriate event names and areas.
- One-way Data Binding
To put it simply, One-way data-binding means that through the whole application data moves simply in one direction. It must be remembered that this provides greater control over it. The data is given from the parent element to the child component through read-only props. But, these props cannot be sent back to the parent element. Now, you’ve recognized this is how one-way data binding controls.
Now, it’s time to move on to the next point. Are you ready? If, yes, let’s begin.
Pros and cons of ReactJS
As everything in this life, has pros and cons. I also recommend you to take a look at this list. First of all, let’s discuss pros:
- You need to remember that ReactJS is an open-source library that is controlled by Facebook. It is a regularly developing library.
- You should think of ReactJS as more active for performing as compared to other web frameworks.
- Other pros that ReactJS uses are virtual DOM that provides a better user activity. It also makes the developer’s job less difficult.
- Provisional statements in ReactJS are very important.
- ReactJS also presents cross-platform solutions that are developed and created in React Native.
- JSX is used in ReactJS which is very easy and simple to study.
Secondly, let’s talk briefly about cons:
- Another point worth noting is that ReactJS is a great size library.
- As told above, it requires extra libraries for routing, state management, and communication.
- Because of a very high pace of development, ReactJS’s documentation is poorly maintained. It is often said that the difficulty with documentation traces back to regular announcements of new tools.
- The pace of development is very important. As everyone knows, the environment regularly improves, and developers must always learn new ways of doing things. So, as you can see, this library has pros and cons. I hope this point helped you to get some more information about it.
Just to summarize the main points again. As you can see, I presented you these top features of ReactJS which make it famous among the developers. As a result, ReactJS uses innovative technology that has not been used earlier in the field of web application development. I recommend this library as it’s perfect if you want to make winning and high-performance applications for your company. It seems to me that you have full information about ReactJS and its features.