akto v1.30.4 releases: instant, open source API security platform
What is Akto?
Akto is an instant, open source API security platform that takes only 60 secs to get started. Akto is used by security teams to maintain a continuous inventory of APIs, test APIs for vulnerabilities and find runtime issues. Akto offers coverage for all OWASP top 10 and HackerOne Top 10 categories including BOLA, authentication, SSRF, XSS, security configurations, etc. Akto’s powerful testing engine runs variety of business logic tests by reading traffic data to understand API traffic pattern leading to reduced false positives. Akto can integrate with multiple traffic sources – burpsuite, AWS, postman, GCP, gateways, etc. Here is our public roadmap for this quarter.
Akto enables security and engineering teams to secure their APIs by doing three things:
How does it work?
Step 1: Create inventory
Step 2: Run tests
- Enables users to switch to new UI by @Ark2307 in #541
- Fixed key condition in custom data types by @notshivansh in #527
- Added sanitation check for scheduling test run by @notshivansh in #534
- Fixed apis that can be used by the cicd token list by @notshivansh in #542
- Added autocomplete, syntax error highlighting and some snippets in YAML test editor by @notshivansh in #549
- Updated validate for fetch sensitive files via ssrf template by @aktoboy in #540
- Fixed redundant data type updates by @notshivansh in #529
- Added export as html feature for test results by @shivamrawat101192 in #567
- Added option for user to change traffic alert time by @avneesh-akto in #568
- Fixed filter for testing run result summaries by @notshivansh in #571
Copyright (c) 2023 Akto.io.