Apache Tomcat Scanner v2.3.5 releases: scan for Apache Tomcat server vulnerabilities
Apache Tomcat Scanner
A python script to scan for Apache Tomcat server vulnerabilities.
- Multithreaded workers to search for Apache tomcat servers.
- Multiple target sources possible:
- Retrieving a list of computers from a Windows domain through an LDAP query to use them as a list of targets.
- Reading targets line by line from a file.
- Reading individual targets (IP/DNS/CIDR) from -tt/–target option.
- Custom list of ports to test.
- Tests for /manager/html access and default credentials.
- List the CVEs of each version with the –list-cves option
- Added support for AD subnets
git clone https://github.com/p0dalirius/ApacheTomcatScanner.git
You can also list the CVEs of each version with the –list-cves option: