Faraday v3.19 released: Collaborative Penetration Test & Vulnerability Management Platform
Faraday introduces a new concept – IPE (Integrated Penetration-Test Environment) a multiuser Penetration test IDE. Designed for distribution, indexation, and analysis of the data generated during a security audit.
The main purpose of Faraday is to re-use the available tools in the community to take advantage of them in a multiuser way.
Designed for simplicity, users should notice no difference between their own terminal application and the one included in Faraday. Developed with a specialized set of functionalities that help users improve their own work. Do you remember yourself programming without an IDE? Well, Faraday does the same as an IDE does for you when programming, but from the perspective of a penetration test.
- ADD v3 bulks endpoints DELETE and EDIT (PATCH)
- Add logs of loggin, logout and log error to main log
- Fix bug in bulk update for m2m fields
- ADD clear settings command
- Add open medium, high and critical vulns histogram
- Fix integrity constraint error on cve update
- FIX static content for react
- Add cvss within vulnerability model
- add check to see if workspace name is longer than 250 characters. In that case raises an error
- change concat in urlstrings for join or urljoin
- Add cve to csv export
Don’t change the way you work today! Faraday plays well with others, right now it has more than 50 supported tools, among them you will find:
There is 3 kind of plugins:
- Plugins that intercept commands, fired directly when a command is detected in the console. These are transparent to you and no additional action on your part is needed.
- Plugins that import file reports. You have to copy the report to $HOME/.faraday/report/[workspacename] (replacing [workspacename] with the actual name of your Workspace) and Faraday will automatically detect, process and add it to the HostTree.
- Plugin connectors or online (BeEF, Metasploit, Burp), these connect to external APIs or databases or talk directly to Faraday’s RPC API.