EMAGNET v4.0 beta releases: a tool for find leaked databases with 97.1% accurate
Emagnet is a very powerful tool for its purpose which is to capture email addresses and passwords from leaked databases uploaded on pastebin. It’s almost impossible to find leaked passwords when they are out of the list on pastebin.com. Either they have been deleted by Pastebin’s techs or the uploads is just one in the crowd. To be honest it’s easier to find a needle in a haystack then find outdated uploads on pastebin with the data we want to collect.
Emagnet has been created to be able to keep statistics on leaked passwords and mail addresses and was NOT founded to collect accounts to hack.
Emagnet is 2019-03-08 in top 3 lists of best tool online to grab passwords and email addresses leaked on pastebin.com. If there is an email address with or without a password leaked on pastebin emagnet will grab it with a 100% guaranteed!
How it works
The left side is how you see it – Right side is what actually happening in the background
Changelog v4.0 beta
- This is just a very very very early release from something MUCH bigger, this will be updated later but few things can be added
- We changed source from pastebin.com to sqli.cloud for grab urls, we stay on this source ONLY for now
- We using ripgrep for grep what we looking for faster then using grep recursive only
- curl parallel has been added but is not in use in public version (please see curl manual for latest updates about this feature from curl, also known as -Z)
- We just downloading files we dont use any bruteforcing in this beta version (use v3.4.3 to monitor the dirs to find leaks from this version)
Copyright (C) 2018 wuseman <email@example.com>