FindUncommonShares v2.5 releases: find uncommon shares in vast Windows Active Directory Domains
The script FindUncommonShares.py is a Python equivalent of PowerView‘s Invoke-ShareFinder.ps1 allowing you to quickly find uncommon shares in vast Windows Active Directory Domains.
- Only requires a low privileged domain user account.
- Automatically gets the list of all computers from the domain controller’s LDAP.
- Ignore the hidden shares (ending with
$) with –ignore-hidden-shares.
- Multithreaded connections to discover SMB shares.
- Export results in JSON with IP, name, comment, flags and UNC path with –export-json <file.json>.
- Export results in XLSX with IP, name, comment, flags and UNC path with –export-xlsx <file.xlsx>.
- Export results in SQLITE3 with IP, name, comment, flags and UNC path with –export-sqlite <file.db>.
- Iterate on LDAP result pages to get every computer of the domain, no matter the size.
git clone https://github.com/p0dalirius/FindUncommonShares.git