Fofa Viewer v1.1.13 releases: simple FOFA (cyberspace search engine) client
A simple FOFA client written in JavaFX
- Support tabs
- Feature-rich Context Menu on items
- Export query result into Excel spreadsheet
- Manually set max query count pre-query for non-premium users (Change the value of maxSize in config.properties)
- Fill hex certificate signature into the homepage’s toolbox to convert it to FOFA’s decimal format. Use cert=”converted_value” to match a certain SSL certificate.
- Input autocompletion
- Support FOFA’s exclude fraud/honeypot feature (Only for FoFa senior user, will mark a (*) in tab when active)
- Support Fid query (Only for FoFa senior user, need to check the box)
- FOFA grammar cheatsheet
The data was obtained by this tool through FoFa’s API.
You need to set the API key of a senior member or ordinary member to the file config.properties.
Using the API key of the registered user will prompt that the account needs to be topped up with F coins
Click here to download.
- If you are using JDK11 or a higher version, please download the zip package without a version number.
- If you are using JDK8, please download FoFaViewer_JDK8.zip
Download the latest build and edit config.properties to start. The default base domain of FOFA api is https://fofa.info. You can change it in config if FOFA made any change.
MacOS users can Create an Automator Workflow to pin Fofa_Viewer in Dashboard.
Copyright (c) 2021 Wolf Group Security Team