grafana v6.7.2 releases: open-source platform for monitoring and observability
Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data-driven culture:
- Visualize: Fast and flexible client-side graphs with a multitude of options. Panel plugins for many different ways to visualize metrics and logs.
- Dynamic Dashboards: Create dynamic & reusable dashboards with template variables that appear as dropdowns at the top of the dashboard.
- Explore Metrics: Explore your data through ad-hoc queries and dynamic drilldown. Split view and compare different time ranges, queries and data sources side by side.
- Explore Logs: Experience the magic of switching from metrics to logs with preserved label filters. Quickly search through all your logs or streaming them live.
- Alerting: Visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Grafana will continuously evaluate and send notifications to systems like Slack, PagerDuty, VictorOps, OpsGenie.
- Mixed Data Sources: Mix different data sources in the same graph! You can specify a data source on a per-query basis. This works for even custom datasources.
- BackendSrv: Adds config to response to fix issue for external plugins that used this property . #23032, @torkelo
- Dashboard: Fixed issue with saving new dashboard after changing title . #23104, @dprokop
- DataLinks: make sure we use the correct datapoint when dataset contains null value.. #22981, @mckn
- Plugins: Fixed issue for plugins that imported dateMath util . #23069, @mckn
- Security: Fix for dashboard snapshot original dashboard link could contain XSS vulnerability in url. #23254, @torkelo
- Variables: Fixes issue with too many queries being issued for nested template variables after value change. #23220, @torkelo
- Plugins: Expose promiseToDigest. #23249, @torkelo
- Reporting (Enterprise): Fixes issue updating a report created by someone else
Copyright 2015 Grafana Labs