grafana v8.3.4 releases: open-source platform for monitoring and observability
Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on, and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data-driven culture:
- Visualize: Fast and flexible client-side graphs with a multitude of options. Panel plugins for many different ways to visualize metrics and logs.
- Dynamic Dashboards: Create dynamic & reusable dashboards with template variables that appear as dropdowns at the top of the dashboard.
- Explore Metrics: Explore your data through ad-hoc queries and dynamic drilldown. Split view and compare different time ranges, queries and data sources side by side.
- Explore Logs: Experience the magic of switching from metrics to logs with preserved label filters. Quickly search through all your logs or streaming them live.
- Alerting: Visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Grafana will continuously evaluate and send notifications to systems like Slack, PagerDuty, VictorOps, OpsGenie.
- Mixed Data Sources: Mix different data sources in the same graph! You can specify a data source on a per-query basis. This works for even custom datasources.
Features and enhancements
- Alerting: Allow configuration of non-ready alertmanagers. #43063, @alexweav
- Alerting: Allow customization of Google chat message. #43568, @alexweav
- Alerting: Allow customization of Google chat message (#43568). #43723, @alexweav
- AppPlugins: Support app plugins with only default nav. #43016, @torkelo
- InfluxDB: InfluxQL: query editor: skip fields in metadata queries. #42543, @gabor
- Postgres/MySQL/MSSQL: Cancel in-flight SQL query if user cancels query in grafana. #43890, @mdvictor
- Prometheus: Forward oauth tokens after prometheus datasource migration. #43686, @MasslessParticle
- Azure Monitor: Bug fix for variable interpolations in metrics dropdowns. #43251, @sarahzinger
- Azure Monitor: Improved error messages for variable queries. #43213, @sunker
- CloudMonitoring: Fixes broken variable queries that use group bys. #43914, @sunker
- Configuration: You can now see your expired API keys if you have no active ones. #42452, @ashharrison90
- Elasticsearch: Fix handling multiple datalinks for a single field. #44029, @Elfo404
- Export: Fix error being thrown when exporting dashboards using query variables that reference the default datasource. #44034, @ashharrison90
- ImportDashboard: Fixes issue with importing dashboard and name ending up in uid. #43451, @torkelo
- Login: Page no longer overflows on mobile. #43739, @ashharrison90
- Plugins: Set backend metadata property for core plugins. #43349, @marefr
- Prometheus: Fill missing steps with null values. #43622, @ivanahuckova
- Prometheus: Fix interpolation of $__rate_interval variable. #44035, @ivanahuckova
- Prometheus: Interpolate variables with curly brackets syntax. #42927, @ivanahuckova
- Prometheus: Respect the http-method data source setting. #42753, @gabor
- Table: Fixes issue with field config applied to wrong fields when hiding columns. #43376, @torkelo
- Toolkit: Fix bug with rootUrls not being properly parsed when signing a private plugin. #43014, @dessen-xu
- Variables: Fix so data source variables are added to adhoc configuration. #43881, @hugohaggmark
Plugin development fixes & changes
- Toolkit: Revert build config so tslib is bundled with plugins to prevent plugins from crashing. #43556, @mckn
Copyright 2015 Grafana Labs