grafana v7.4.3 releases: open-source platform for monitoring and observability
Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on, and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data-driven culture:
- Visualize: Fast and flexible client-side graphs with a multitude of options. Panel plugins for many different ways to visualize metrics and logs.
- Dynamic Dashboards: Create dynamic & reusable dashboards with template variables that appear as dropdowns at the top of the dashboard.
- Explore Metrics: Explore your data through ad-hoc queries and dynamic drilldown. Split view and compare different time ranges, queries and data sources side by side.
- Explore Logs: Experience the magic of switching from metrics to logs with preserved label filters. Quickly search through all your logs or streaming them live.
- Alerting: Visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Grafana will continuously evaluate and send notifications to systems like Slack, PagerDuty, VictorOps, OpsGenie.
- Mixed Data Sources: Mix different data sources in the same graph! You can specify a data source on a per-query basis. This works for even custom datasources.
- AdHocVariables: Fix an issue where adhoc filter values stored as integer was causing Grafana to crash. #31382, @hugohaggmark
- DashboardLinks: Fix an issue where the dashboard links were causing a full page reload. #31334, @torkelo
- Elasticsearch: Fix query initialization logic & query transformation from Prometheus/Loki. #31322, @Elfo404
- QueryEditor: Fix disabling queries in dashboards. #31336, @gabor
- Streaming: Fix an issue with the time series panel and streaming data source when scrolling back from being out of view. #31431, @torkelo
- Table: Fix an issue regarding the fixed min and auto max values in bar gauge cell. #31316, @torkelo
Copyright 2015 Grafana Labs