grafana v6.6.0 releases: open-source platform for monitoring and observability
Grafana allows you to query, visualize, alert on and understand your metrics no matter where they are stored. Create, explore, and share dashboards with your team and foster a data-driven culture:
- Visualize: Fast and flexible client-side graphs with a multitude of options. Panel plugins for many different ways to visualize metrics and logs.
- Dynamic Dashboards: Create dynamic & reusable dashboards with template variables that appear as dropdowns at the top of the dashboard.
- Explore Metrics: Explore your data through ad-hoc queries and dynamic drilldown. Split view and compare different time ranges, queries and data sources side by side.
- Explore Logs: Experience the magic of switching from metrics to logs with preserved label filters. Quickly search through all your logs or streaming them live.
- Alerting: Visually define alert rules for your most important metrics. Grafana will continuously evaluate and send notifications to systems like Slack, PagerDuty, VictorOps, OpsGenie.
- Mixed Data Sources: Mix different data sources in the same graph! You can specify a data source on a per-query basis. This works for even custom datasources.
- PagerDuty: Change
payload.custom_detailsfield in PagerDuty notification to be a JSON object instead of a string.
- Security: The
nonenow renders cookies with
SameSite=Noneattribute compared to before where no
SameSiteattribute was added to cookies. To get the old behavior, use value
none. Refer to Upgrade Grafana for more information.
Features / Enhancements
- Graphite: Add Metrictank dashboard to Graphite datasource
- Admin: Show name of user in users table view. #18108, @eleijonmarck
- Alerting: Add configurable severity support for PagerDuty notifier. #19425, @yemble
- Alerting: Add more information to webhook notifications. #20420, @michael-az
- Alerting: Add support for sending tags in OpsGenie notifier. #20810, @aSapien
- Alerting: Added fallbackText to Google Chat notifier. #21464, @alvarolmedo
- Alerting: Adds support for sending a single email to all recipients in email notifier. #21091, @marefr
- Alerting: Enable setting of OpsGenie priority via a tag. #21298, @zabullet
- Alerting: Use fully qualified status emoji in Threema notifier. #21305, @dbrgn
- Alerting: new min_interval_seconds option to enforce a minimum evaluation frequency . #21188, @papagian
Copyright 2015 Grafana Labs