Kali Linux 2017.3 official release
Today, Kali Linux developer team official release Kali Linux 2017.3.
Kali Linux is a Debian-based distribution for digital forensics and penetration testing, developed and maintained by Offensive Security. Mati Aharoni and Devon Kearns rewrote BackTrack. Kali Linux is the most versatile and advanced penetration testing tool release operating system. Kali tools are often updated and can be used on other platforms, such as VMware and ARM.
- kernel update to 4.13.10
- CIFS now uses SMB 3.0 by default
- EXT4 directories can now contain 2 billion entries instead of the old 10 million limit
- TLS support is now built into the kernel itself
- Update tools like Reaver, PixieWPS, Burp Suite, Cuckoo, The Social Engineering Toolkit, and more to the latest version
- Add new tool: InSpy, CherryTree, Sublist3r, OSRFramework, Massive Maltego Metamorphosis
How to upgrade to Kali Linux 2017.3
Open terminal, run command
You can download Kali Linux 2017.3 iso image here.