Kali Linux 2021.4 releases: Improved Apple M1 support
Kali Linux is a Debian-based distribution for digital forensics and penetration testing, developed and maintained by Offensive Security. Mati Aharoni and Devon Kearns rewrote BackTrack. Kali Linux is the most versatile and advanced penetration testing tool release operating system. Kali tools are often updated and can be used on other platforms, such as VMware and ARM.
Kali Linux 2021.4 released.
- Improved Apple M1 support
- Wide compatibility for Samba
- Switching package manager mirrors
- Kaboxer theming
- Updates to Xfce, GNOME and KDE
- Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W + USBArmory MkII ARM images
- More tools
How to update to Kali Linux 2021.4
root@kali:~# apt update && apt -y full-upgrade