king phisher v1.15 released: Phishing Campaign Toolkit
King Phisher is a tool for testing and promoting user awareness by simulating real-world phishing attacks. It features an easy to use, yet very flexible architecture allowing full control over both emails and server content. King Phisher can be used to run campaigns ranging from simple awareness training to more complicated scenarios in which user aware content is served for harvesting credentials.
King Phisher is only to be used for legal applications when the explicit permission of the targeted organization has been obtained.
- Run multiple phishing campaigns simultaneously
- Send email with embedded images for a more legitimate appearance
- Optional Two-Factor authentication
- Credential harvesting from landing pages
- SMS alerts regarding campaign status
- Web page cloning capabilities
- Integrated Sender Policy Framework (SPF) checks
- Geo location of phishing visitors
- Send email with calendar invitations
- Add support to select visible columns for tables in the Campaign tab
- Add support for printing pipenv running output in real-time
- Windows build will now install PyPI requirements for plugins during installation
- Multiple bug fixes
Copyright (c) 2013-2018, SecureState LLC
All rights reserved.