msldap v0.4.7 releases: LDAP library for auditing MS AD
LDAP library for MS AD
- Comes with a built-in console LDAP client
- All parameters can be controlled via a convenient URL (see below)
- Supports integrated windows authentication (SSPI) both with NTLM and with KERBEROS
- Supports channel binding (for ntlm and Kerberos, not SSPI)
- Supports encryption (for NTLM/KERBEROS/SSPI)
- Supports LDAPS (TODO: actually verify certificate)
- Supports SOCKS5 proxy without the need of extra proxifyer
- Minimal footprint
- A lot of pre-built queries for convenient information polling
- Easy to integrate to your project
- No testing suite
- new features!
git clone https://github.com/skelsec/msldap.git
python3 setup.py install
pip install msldap
When installing the msldap module with setup.py install a new binary will appear called msldap (shocking naming conventions).
LDAP connection URL
The major change was needed in version 0.2.0 to unify different connection options as one single string, without the need for additional command-line switches.
The new connection string is composed in the following manner:
Detailed explanation with examples:
Copyright (c) 2018 Tamas Jos