PhoneInfoga v2.10.5 releases: Information gathering & OSINT reconnaissance tool for phone numbers
Information gathering & OSINT reconnaissance tool for phone numbers.
One of the most advanced tools to scan phone numbers using only free resources. The goal is to first gather basic information such as country, area, carrier, and line type on any international phone numbers with very good accuracy. Then try to determine the VoIP provider or search for footprints on search engines to try to identify the owner.
- Check if phone number exists and is possible
- Gather standard informations such as country, line type and carrier
- OSINT footprinting using external APIs, Google Hacking, phone books & search engines
- Check for reputation reports, social media, disposable numbers and more
- Scan several numbers at once
- Use custom formatting for more effective OSINT reconnaissance (v1 only)
- Use the graphical user interface to run scans from the browser
- Run your own web instance as a service
- Programmatic usage with the REST API
- Does not claim to provide relevant or verified data, it’s just a tool !
- Does not allow to “track” a phone or its owner in real time
- Does not allow to get the precise phone location
- Does not allow to hack a phone
The tool only accepts E164 and International formats as input.
- E164: +3396360XXXX
- International: +33 9 63 60 XX XX
- National: 09 63 60 XX XX
- RFC3966: tel:+33-9-63-60-XX-XX
- Out-of-country format from US: 011 33 9 63 60 XX XX
Use any to disable this feature. Default value: all
- 4b43c67 fix(deps): bump actions/checkout from 3.4.0 to 3.5.0
- c651408 fix(deps): bump actions/checkout from 3.5.0 to 3.5.2
- e6c972a fix(deps): bump actions/setup-go from 3.5.0 to 4.0.0
- 151ba60 fix(deps): bump actions/setup-python from 4.5.0 to 4.6.0
- f52e917 fix: colored text on windows
- b46b1b9 fix: server logs output
Example (quotes are optional, use it when typing special formats) :
python phoneinfoga.py -n "(+42)837544833"
Check for a number range on OVH :
python phoneinfoga.py -n +42837544833 -s ovh
Check several numbers at once :
python ./phoneinfoga.py -i numbers.txt -o results.txt
Note: –osint is not compatible with –output option.
Use all scanners and run OSINT reconnaissance :
python phoneinfoga.py -n +42837544833 -s all --osint
E.164 formatting for phone numbers entails the following:
- A + (plus) sign
- International Country Calling code
- Local Area code
- Local Phone number
For example, here’s a US-based number in standard local formatting: (415) 555-2671
Here’s the same phone number in E.164 formatting: +14155552671
In the UK, and many other countries internationally, local dialing may require the addition of a ‘0’ in front of the subscriber number. With E.164 formatting, this ‘0’ must usually be removed.
For example, here’s a UK-based number in standard local formatting: 020 7183 8750
Here’s the same phone number in E.164 formatting: +442071838750
Download & Tutorial
Copyright (C) 2018 sundowndev