PiDense: Monitor illegal wireless network activities
Monitor illegal wireless network activities.
- Similar SSID broadcasts
- Same SSID broadcasts
- Calculates unencrypted wireless networks density
- Watches SSID broadcasts at the blacklist.
- Calculates Unencrypted wireless network density
- Finds same ssid, different encryption
Working Principle for PiDense
- Collects all the packets from Wireless Networks.
- Analyzes all the beacon packets.
- If PiDens detects more than defined threshold of OPN number or different encryption with same SSID info ;
- Logs the activity with some extra information within the defined template.
- Hardware: TP-LINK TL-WN722N
- Modules: scapy, time, termcolor, argparse
git clone https://github.com/WiPi-Hunter/PiDense.git
Install Python librarie(s):
pip install termcolor
Run the program with the following command: