pwndoc: pentest reporting application
PwnDoc is a pentest reporting application making it simple and easy to write your findings and generate a customizable Docx report.
The main goal is to have more time to Pwn and less time to Doc by mutualizing data like vulnerabilities between users.
- Multiple Language support
- Multiple Data support
- Great Customization
- Manage reusable Audit and Vulnerability Data
- Create Custom Sections
- Add custom fields to Vulnerabilities
- Vulnerabilities Management
- Multi-User reporting
- Docx Report Generation
- Docx Template customization
Pwndoc can manage Vulnerabilities in order to simplify redaction of an Audit. They can be added when editing an Audit as a Finding.
Each vulnerability can have multiple languages.
When creating a Vulnerability, a Category must be selected (or No Category)
A Vulnerability is defined by:
- Remediation Complexity
- Remediation Priority
- (Additional fields from Category)
Copyright (c) 2020 pwndoc