Q4OS 2.5 released, distributions based on Debian
Q4OS is based on Debian’s desktop Linux distribution, which is designed to provide traditional style user interfaces and simple attachments and provides a stable application programming interface to support complex third-party applications such as Google Chrome, VirtualBox, development tools. The system is also useful for virtual cloud environments, thanks to its very low hardware requirements.
Q4OS 3.1 released.
- based on Debian 9 Stretch featuring the Trinity 14.0.5 and KDE Plasma 5.8 LTS desktop environments
- PulseAudio better system integration for easier audio management
- Q4OS installer improvements,
- Firefox 60 and LibreOffice 6 installers
- brings an essential change adding KDE Plasma to be an equal option to the Trinity desktop
- important security and bug fixes
- a user can login and switch forth and back between lightweight efficient Trinity desktop and more advanced KDE Plasma desktop environment according to his choice.