Search-That-Hash v0.2.8 releases: The morden hash cracking system
Tired of going to every website to crack your hash? Search-That-Hash automates this process in less than 2 seconds. Search-That-Hash searches the most popular hash cracking sites and automatically inputs your hash(s) for cracking
- 📁 File Input – Supports multiple hashes from file
- 📵 Offline Mode – Not connected to the internet? No worries, it will automatically run hashcat / John for you
- 🦾 JSON – As well as JSON output for CLI we also offer an API
- ♿ Accessible – We are 100% Accessible
- 💨 Fast – We’re all busy people and that’s why we’ve dedicated time to make hashsearch as fast as possible.
- ⌨️ Auto-Type – No need to know the hash type, it uses Name-That-Hash to get accurate results on the type of the hash.
- 🌌 Supports many hashes – HashSearch supports over 100 hash types
- 🎫 Extensible – Adding sites to HashSearch is as easy as printing “hello world”!
- 🌈 Beautiful – The colours were hand-selected to be as gnarly and accessible as possible
- 🌐 Wide variety of sites – HashSearch supports a wide variety of sites to search your hash(s)
- ☮️ Ethical – We search hashes ethically and legally
If you’re not convinced yet, here are some Statistics about hashsearch using TryHackMe Crack The Hash – As shown above
…….and for some comparison against hash-buster
- Changed the fast API to a more detailed result (#96) @Jayy001
- Added config file to appdirs for more efficient / easier customisation (#95) @Jayy001
- Updated README to include better gifs and links to google Collab version (#90) @Jayy001
- Added setup.py for easier packaging (#89) @Jayy001
- Added the push function to the fast API (When your hash gets cracked from external databases, it adds the result to our db!) (#71) @Jayy001
- Fixed hashcat on windows, make sure to read the docs for more info. (#94) @Jayy001
- Fixed Nitrxgen cracker (#81) @Jayy001
- Fixed the link on the banner to redirect to our github (#80) @Jayy001
Copyright (C) 2021 HashPals