shodan-python v1.15 releases: official Python library for Shodan
Shodan is a search engine for Internet-connected devices. Google lets you search for websites, Shodan lets you search for devices. This library provides developers easy access to all of the data stored in Shodan in order to automate tasks and integrate into existing tools.
- Search Shodan
- Fast/ bulk IP lookups
- Streaming API support for real-time consumption of Shodan firehose
- Network alerts (aka private firehose)
- Manage Email Notifications
- Exploit search API fully implemented
- Bulk data downloads
- Command-line interface
- New option –skip for the shodan download command to skip results. Useful when trying to resume a previous download that errored out.
$ pip install shodan
Grab your API key from https://account.shodan.io
Copyright (c) 2014- John Matherly <firstname.lastname@example.org>