First released in 2012, Cinnamon is a desktop environment developed by Linux Mint. It is based on GTK+ 3 and is available for use with the X Window System on any Linux or BSD...
- CVE-2021-42340: Apache Tomcat DoS Vulnerability Alert
- Google Chrome released an emergency update to fix the vulnerability
- AMD chipset driver has a flaw, users to install security updates as soon as possible
- Microsoft Fixes Microsoft MSHTML Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- Google Chrome has fixed the 10th zero-day vulnerability in 2021