DART: A Documentation and Reporting Tool DART is a test documentation tool created by the Lockheed Martin Red Team to document and report on penetration tests, especially in isolated network environments. The goals of...
- Ubuntu Touch OTA-10 released
- MirageOS 3.5.2 releases: library operating system that constructs unikernels for secure, high-performance network applications
- OviOS Linux 3.02 Releases: an open source storage OS
- Netrunner Rolling 19.08 releases, based-on Manjaro Distro
- Bedrock Linux v0.7.7beta1 released: Linux distribution