Ghost Framework Ghost Framework is an Android post-exploitation framework that uses an Android Debug Bridge to remotely access an Android device. Ghost Framework gives you the power and convenience of remote Android device administration....
- FBI spent $900,000 to obtain the password and unlock iOS devices
- Microsoft Patch Tuesday 2021 April: fix 114 security vulnerabilities
- Chrome 89.0.4389.128 releases: fix two critical security vulnerability
- Microsoft Exchange Server Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- Researcher Publishes Chrome 0-Day Remote Code Execution Vulnerability