Mobile Security Framework Mobile Security Framework (MobSF) is an intelligent, all-in-one open source mobile application (Android/iOS/Windows) automated pen-testing framework capable of performing static and dynamic analysis. It can be used for effective and fast...
- Manjaro KDE/XFCE/GNOME 19.0 RC2 is available for testing: Professional and user-friendly Linux distro
- Linux Kernel 5.6 RC2 releases
- ReactOS 0.4.13 RC44 releases: free Windows-compatible Operating System
- MX Linux 19.1 released, Debian-based Linux distribution
- Q4OS 4.0 Gemini is available for testing: based-Debian “Bullseye” Linux Distribution