NAT Slipstreaming NAT Slipstreaming allows an attacker to remotely access any TCP/UDP services bound to a victim machine, bypassing the victim’s NAT/firewall (arbitrary firewall pinhole control), just by the victim visiting a website. NAT Slipstreaming...
- CVE-2021-31946: Paint 3D for Windows 10 Remote Code Execution Vulnerability
- CVE-2021-3560: Linux Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert
- Google launches new experimental Abuse Bug Bounty program
- Hackers are attempting to exploit VMware vCenter Server RCE flaw
- WordPress will force the installation of Jetpack security updates on 5 million websites