NAT Slipstreaming NAT Slipstreaming allows an attacker to remotely access any TCP/UDP services bound to a victim machine, bypassing the victim’s NAT/firewall (arbitrary firewall pinhole control), just by the victim visiting a website. NAT Slipstreaming...
- Microsoft fixes multiple remote code execution vulnerabilities in Office products
- Microsoft fixes security flaws (CVE-2020-0689) in Windows 10 secure boot
- CVE-2021-3129: Laravel Arbitrary Code Vulnerability Alert
- Windows 10 NTFS file system has a vulnerability
- FortiWeb Multiple High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert