OpenCTI OpenCTI is an open-source platform allowing organizations to manage their cyber threat intelligence knowledge and observables. It has been created in order to structure, store, organize and visualize technical and non-technical information about...
- SaltStack Multiple High-Risk Vulnerabilities Alert
- CVE-2021-21972, CVE-2021-21974: VMware vCenter Server and ESXI Vulnerabilities Alert
- A privacy vulnerability in the Brave browser will expose the onion URL that users visit
- Google releases vulnerability disclosure guidelines for open source projects
- CVE-2021-1732: Microsoft Windows Local Privilege Escalation Vulnerability Alert