OWASP Mutillidae II is a free, open source, deliberately vulnerable web-application providing a target for the web-security enthusiast. Mutillidae can be installed on Linux and Windows using a LAMP, WAMP, and XAMMP. It is...
- Parrot Security OS 4.7 releases: Linux 5.2, new sandbox behavior and more…
- Lakka 2.3 releases: Linux distribution for gaming consoles
- How to trigger virus scan on-the-fly with ClamFS on Ubuntu
- Porteus Kiosk 4.9.0 released, lightweight Linux operating system
- Clonezilla live 2.6.3-7 released: a partition and disk imaging/cloning program