OWASP Mutillidae II is a free, open source, deliberately vulnerable web-application providing a target for the web-security enthusiast. Mutillidae can be installed on Linux and Windows using a LAMP, WAMP, and XAMMP. It is...
- CVE-2021-30245: Apache OpenOffice Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-21984: VMware vRealize Business for Cloud remote code execution vulnerability
- Microsoft finds code execution (BadAlloc) vulnerabilities in IoT and OT devices
- Apache OFBiz Remote Code Execution Vulnerability Alert
- CVE-2021-30657: a malicious application may bypass Gatekeeper checks