Responder an LLMNR, NBT-NS, and MDNS poisoner. It will answer to specific NBT-NS (NetBIOS Name Service) queries based on their name suffix (see: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/163409). By default, the tool will only answer to File Server Service request, which...
- Microsoft releases special tools to detect whether Exchange Server are hacked
- Microsoft Exchange vulnerabilities affect over 30,000+ US organizations
- Multiple security vulnerabilities in GRUB affect Secure Boot
- Google fixes zero-day vulnerability (CVE-2021-21166) in Chrome
- CVE-2021-26708: Linux kernel vulnerabilities enabled local privilege escalation alert